Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
-Eucalyptus: Fresh clean scent
-Grapefruit: Refreshing and uplifting
-Jasmine: Intoxicating floral scent with natural aphrodisiac
-Lavender: Calming, relaxing and uplifting
Size: 100ml/3.3oz = approximately 20 hand washes
-Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties (Eucalpytus & Lavender)
-Natural antiseptic properties (Lavender, Jasmine & Grapefruit)
-Scented with natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
When to use:
-Excellent for wool and other natural fibres, aka all your knitted/crocheted projects!
-Great for synthetic fibres too, like your bras!
-Preparation before storing garments for any period of time
-Washing pets, their bedding or blankets (it’s a natural flea inhibitor)
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (e.g. Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)