Who: You! Anyone can participate
What: A makealong!
When: March 1, 2022 - May 31, 2022
Where: Instagram (I can never seem to keep track of Ravelry); we will have a group chat! If we get too many people, we will use Discord for our group chat.
Why: Because it's fun! There will also be prizes!
- Using one of my Smutwood Peak bases (available for the Fellowship of the Yarn pre-order launching January 16th) is preferred, but not required (see prizes).
- You can knit any pattern (knit, crochet or tunisian crochet!), with any tweed yarn!!
- Be friendly; no putting down others (this has not been an issue in the past, but I'd rather not leave it unsaid).
- You must start your project on or after March 1st, and finish by the close of the MAL on May 31st.
- Use the hashtag on a grid post to document your project(s)! This is how I’m tracking entries for the prizes.
- If you use any of my Smutwood Peak yarn, you are eligible to win a $50 gift card to my shop! It does not expire so you can use it at your leisure on whatever you want!
- Are you a maker? Let me know if you'd like to contribute a prize!